I just ordered a Franke sink and matching.It was received in a week, however it was the wrong sink was placed in the correctly labeled box.

Moreover, it was packaged in such a way (no wrapping plastic, protection, etc.) that makes me believe that it was a return. How did the wrong sink end up in the correctly labeled box? And the grids were not the right ones. Now, I have taken all kinds of pictures the very day it arrived to prove I got the wrong sink.

But they won't tell me if or when the issue will be resolved. I get some comment like, "we have filed a claim" and "we will let you know what our investigation determines." What? You sent me the wrong thing. They are acting as if I did something wrong.

The low prices are too good to be true.The only thing true is their deceptive and poor businesses practices.

Review about: Kitchen And Bath Authority Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments

This is the original poster.A call to Franke headquarters confirmed that KBA is not an authorized original seller of their products.

As told to me, KBA takes display models, defective merchandise, etc. and repackages items and lists them as "new" and "authorized." Be aware what you are receiving from this company not be an item that will be warranted by the original manufacturer as it is not coming directly from them. In essence, you are being sold an used item with no guarantees.

Do your research and call the manufacturer of the product to see if they authorize KBA to sell their items on their behalf.If the answer is no, go elsewhere.