1.6

I bought colonial white Toto toilet and colonial white Toto bidet and expected the same colors for both. However, the delivered two products have very distinct two colors shades - one has more gray hue in the white and the other does not. It clearly shows on the several photos that I sent to KBauthority.

I was asked to send product photos and the package photos. After all that, I was informed that right products were shipped. Moreover, the agent on the phone said that for her the colors are the same. Unbelievable!!!

I requested to speak to the manager, and was put on hold. The call was subsequently disconnected. I called back shorty, I was told that the manager was on the phone with the Toto company and will call me back shortly. I have not received the call yet.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of toto aquia toilet from Kitchen And Bath Authority and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Kitchen And Bath Authority to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales representative. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchen And Bath Authority for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1238643

Finally a customer service manager took over and resolved the issue. The KB authority could have trained their customer service staff better and never make false claims to their customers.

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1238263

The right product labels on the boxes do not mean that the right products were shipped!!!