Kitchen And Bath Authority - Unprofessional customer service agents

3 of 42 Kitchen And Bath Authority reviews

I bought colonial white Toto toilet and colonial white Toto bidet and expected the same colors for both. However, the delivered two products have very distinct two colors shades - one has more gray hue in the white and the other does not. It clearly shows on the several photos that I sent to KBauthority.

I was asked to send product photos and the package photos. After all that, I was informed that right products were shipped. Moreover, the agent on the phone said that for her the colors are the same. Unbelievable!!!

I requested to speak to the manager, and was put on hold. The call was subsequently disconnected. I called back shorty, I was told that the manager was on the phone with the Toto company and will call me back shortly. I have not received the call yet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 42 Kitchen And Bath Authority reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 09 #1238643 Edison, New Jersey, United States

Finally a customer service manager took over and resolved the issue. The KB authority could have trained their customer service staff better and never make false claims to their customers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.