Kitchen And Bath Authority - Toto Washlet Toilet Review from Everett, Washington
Update added by user Apr 14, 2016
DO NOT BUY FROM KITCHEN AND BATH AUTHORITY. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND RIP YOU OFF.
Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016
Bought a brand new $1300 Toto washlet.Received "used" item that was damaged and had been previously opened.
Called KB, they basically told me...tough sh*t.Bought replacement from Amazon.com and zero issues.
NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM KITCHEN AND BATH AUTHORITY AGAIN!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Refund policy
- Damaged product
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a JELD-WEN fiberglass exterior front door from Bay Area Molding & Door which installed the door for me in July 2013. The main reason why I chose..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "Are you serious no ones wants the new creepy lps. No one gives a *** about Ur company cuz i dont like. Yeah i know you have been improving ur..."
- "...What a sorprise we had when we saw this inside the beans can, it is at the center of the can and has mold or kind of hair growing..."