1.3

Do not shop here! You cannot trust this company.

I was told exactly a month after my order was confirmed, a lot of odd communication and many phone calls and shipping confirmations, that my item was no longer in stock.

I ordered a bathroom vanity. I received a confirmation email. Two weeks later I received an odd notice email asking me if I had received the vanity, if I had not received the vanity or if I had cancelled my order. I called to ask what this was about, they assured me the vanity was still on it's way and that I would receive a shipping confirmation the next day.

Two days later I had not received the shipping confirmation and called again. They told me it would arrive in three weeks. Two weeks after that I received a new shipping confirmation email explaining how long the shipping would take and that it had to stop at a warehouse. Another week later I received an email from a sales rep that the order was no longer in stock and would not be delivered.

I called the sales rep.

I spoke to his manager. Both blamed the company that made the vanity and took no responsibility and weren't very apologetic.

Review about: Kitchen And Bath Authority Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Never received my order.

Comments