Fort Payne, Alabama
3.5

I too had a very similar experience with KB Authority. They spoke with me as I was dissatisfied with the restocking fee - actually quite infuriated. We negotiated a deal. He promised to refund the restocking fee in exchange for removing a bad review against the company. I tried emailing him directly several times as well as left several messages, but never heard from the him again. I sent the manager several emails with no response to this day. This is the mail correspondence:

From: Windy Dobbs [mailto:windydobbs@gmail.com]

Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:14 AM

To: George S. - KBAuthority.com

Subject: Re: P.O #27884

Hi George,

Can you email me a return label please? Will you be crediting my CC once you receive the returned product?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 10:55 AM, George S. - KBAuthority.com wrote:

Good Day Ms. Dobbs,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, the reason we charge a restocking fee is mainly because we are charged that fee by the manufacturer. If you would be willing to change the review, we can offer you to split the restocking fee with us and we will provide you with a shipping label. We can give you the replacement faucet at our cost. We do everything we can to satisfy our customers and must also abide by the terms we agreed to with our vendors.

Best,

Best Regards,

George S.

Kitchen & Bath Authority

Sales/Customer Service Supervisor

T: 800-634-0410 Ext. 101

F: 800-634-0410

www.kbauthority.com

windydobbs wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kitchen And Bath Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Kitchen And Bath Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchen And Bath Authority faucet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments