1.8

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

DO NOT BUY FROM KITCHEN AND BATH AUTHORITY. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND RIP YOU OFF.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

Bought a brand new $1300 Toto washlet.Received "used" item that was damaged and had been previously opened.

Called KB, they basically told me...tough sh*t.Bought replacement from Amazon.com and zero issues.

NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM KITCHEN AND BATH AUTHORITY AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toto washlet toilet from Kitchen And Bath Authority and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kitchen And Bath Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality, customer service, refund policy and damaged product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchen And Bath Authority for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments