Kitchen And Bath Authority - Kba bait and switch scam
Kitchen & Bath Authority *service with a smile.I ordered a sink on sale.
i was contacted later and told i had to pay an additional 40 usd to get it. they claimed it was out of stock at the low price warehouse and it would be 10-12 weeks unless i wanted to pay 40 usd. see attached email with the original price and info. these people are major scammers beware.
notice the sink is still on their website but with a much higher price. please see the attached email.
i have all the paper work.textbook bait and switch scam.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Sink i ordered
What I disliked
- Are running a bait and switch scam
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- give me the sink i ordered stop the scam
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bathroom Sink
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it..."