I know satisfying every customer concerns is somewhat a daunting task and the issues can be taken into considerations by their importance and their magnitude as long as you are doing your outmost to provide your best support for your customers.After my internet product purchase of a set of shower doors (Dreamline P/N SHDR-6360600-04).

I have encountered many difficulties and unsafe issues from the time this Product arrived to my house in a badley damaged box . In addition during or after the installation I noticed some defective sections in the glass panels. During the installation one panel shattered into pieces due to its poor design. The entire glass panel weight (About 60 lbs) rests/hanging on a guide rail via two small rollers .

I have informed KBauthority and dreamline about the deffective product which has been shipped to me as well as the product safety concern which is not an isolated case (They are aware this product is unsafe). So far I have not received any resolution or corrective actions from neither KB authority nor Dreamline in regard to this unsafe product.

I am attaching the photos which I have provided to them for this case to asert their liabilty about distribution of a very uasafe product like this.At this point, the reason how KB authority provides lower prices can be summed up to combination of false advertising ,inadequate product information, sustandard shipping, delivery of defective and unsafe product as well as lack of their support for any corrective actions.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dreamline essence door from Kitchen And Bath Authority and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $365 and wants Kitchen And Bath Authority to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchen And Bath Authority for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments

My dreamline doors came in a completely smashed up box as well. I’ve seen many complaints of this. Weird.