Ordered a commonly available Delta faucet. Was told they were out of stock and would ship in 7-10 days, which was reasonable, yet they billed me the day the order was placed.

I followed up at day 14 and was told that the delivery was now expected to be 6-10 weeks. I immediately cancelled the order and asked for a refund.

Now, 30 days later, 45 days after KBAuthority billed me for a product they didn't have and really didn't know when they could ship, I am still calling every other day asking for a refund.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Kitchen And Bath Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kitchen And Bath Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kitchen And Bath Authority and kitchen and bath authority shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kitchen And Bath Authority?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1241088

Did a refund from Kitchen & Bath Authority?

Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States #1240900

We are currently going thru the same thing with this company but with an even longer timeline. We are frustrated with them as well!!